RovyVon brought the GITD to the mini keychain flashlight field back in early 2018 – the 1st generation Aurora A5. And 4 years passed by and the A5 comes to the 3rd generation – the USB-C generation.
The 3rd generation A5 runs a 330mAh Lipo rechargeable battery via the USB-C port and it can fully charge the battery in 1 hour. And the Aurora A5 (G3) pocket clip integrates a magnet that makes the keychain light to be a hands-free work light, furthermore, the tail part was redesigned as well to be able to buckle up a magnetic tail base, to be more flexible in the workspace. Meanwhile, the 3rd generation has a lockout mode to prevent accidental activation.
Main Emitter: Luminus SST-20 6500K Cool White
Material: GITD polycarbonate (Green)
Size: 60.5 mm/2.38”Long, Diameter: 15.6 mm/0.61”, Weight: 17,6 g / 0.62 oz
Accessories: User Manual, SS Key Ring, Magnetic Pocket Clip, Magnetic tail base buckle, Warranty Card
1. Lock: when the light is off, rapid five clicks, and the LED will blink twice (low mode brightness).
2. Unlock: when the light is locked, a rapid five-click and the LED will blink 3 times.
*Plugin to charge will unlock the light automatically.
3. Momentary on: press and hold, and release to turn off.
4. Turn on: when the light is under unlock status, rapidly double-click the button to turn on the light from the memorized mode.
5. Change mode: when the light is turned on, click the button to cycle through moonlight-low-medium-high
6. Turn off: press for 0.5s.
7. (White/Red): rapid triple-click, and click to cycle through white low-white high-red-red flash, press 0.5s to turn off
There are no reviews yet.