Aurora A23 – fautures and benefits:
- CNC precision-crafted from 6063 aluminum alloy, HA anodizing thickness 35um approx. 1.4mils
- LED: CREE XP-L HD, max 1000* lumens
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable** and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery / aditional battery you can buy HERE
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip***
- Tritium slots on the tail for DIY
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
*When the light is working at Turbo or High mode, the output will step down to 300 lumens (CREE) or 150 lumens (Nichia) and last as the battery drains.
**The battery is proprietary.
***The clip is not removable.
NAME: Aurora A23
MATERIAL: Aluminium 6063
NUMBER OF WORKING MODES: 7
DIODE: CREE XP-L HD
MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 1000 lumens
CAPACITY: 600 mAh
CHARGING: Micro USB
LENGTH: 76 mm/2.9″
DIAMETER: 21,5 mm/0,85″
WEIGHT: 49,8 g/1.76oz