BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
About presented knife
BPS Knives BS1FT Compact Camping Knife Stainless Steel has a full tang construction, made of one section of steel running through the entire length and width of the handle, to which the scales of ash wood are attached.
The blade made of 5Cr14MoV stainless steel with polished finish has a spear point profile and a scandinavian grind. This steel is corrosion resistant and very easy to sharpen.
Ash wood handle
The handle scales are made of ash wood. This wood has been successfully used for years as a handle material for classic outdoor knives. The handle is coated with Danish oil, which allows this tourist knife to be resistant to moisture and dirt. The handle is fixed with screws, it can be easily unscrewed in order to clean the knife.
Classic leather sheath
Knife comes with a leather sheath. This is a classic solution that matches the style of the tools in it. Wood and leather have always been the perfect combination. Bright stitching gives it a very original look. The knife sheath has a high profile and hides part of the handle to better protect the knife from falling out. It is traditionally attached to the waist or a backpack in an upright position.
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang); spear point style blade with scandinavian grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 5Cr14MoV, polished
- Handle: Ash Wood
- Sheath: brown leather
- Contents: knife, leather sheath, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 200 mm | 7.8″, blade length: 95 mm | 3.7″, blade thickness: 2,8 mm | 0.1″
- Weight: 95 g | 3.3 oz (with sheath 135 g)
- Product code: BPS-BS1FTS SSH
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.