BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
About presented knife
BPS Knives Citizen Stainless Steel has a full tang construction, made of one section of steel running through the entire length and width of the handle, to which the scales of ash wood are attached.
The blade made of 5Cr14MoV stainless steel with satin finish has a spear point profile and a flat grind. This steel is corrosion resistant and very easy to sharpen.
The handle scales are made of micarta. This material provides adequate traction and is resistant to weather conditions. The handle is fixed with screws, it can be easily unscrewed in order to clean the knife.
Kabura z tworzywa sztucznego
In the set with the knife we get a holster made of ABS plastic. This material is characterized by high resistance to impacts, scratches, low moisture absorption, resistance to various weather conditions and many chemicals. Holsters made of it are used comfortably and long-lasting. The holster is equipped with through pins that can be used to mount it, for example, on a backpack. It is traditionally attached to the belt in a vertical position with a metal clip.
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang); spear point style blade with flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 5Cr14MoV, satin
- Handle: micarta
- Sheath: ABS plastic
- Contents: knife, sheath, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 205 mm | 8.07″, blade length: 100 mm | 3.93″, blade thickness: 2,5 mm | 0.1″
- Weight: 100 g | 3.8 oz (with sheath 160 g)
- Product code: BPS-CITIZEN
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.