BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
About presented sheath
BPS Knives SHCOMP brown leather sheath made for fixed blade knives. SHComp is a comfortable fixed-suspension sheath for daily use. The sheath is designed to fit perfectly with the BS3S knife, as well as similar sized knives such as the Mora Companion, other bushcraft, hunting, camping or survival knifes with same blade size.
The sheath is made of genuine leather, glued and stitched with a strong nylon thread. Leather thickness – 3 mm.
- Dimensions: length: 180 mm | 7.08″ (225 mm with loop) / width: 45 mm | 1.77″
- Weight: 40 g | 1.4 oz
- Material: leather
- Product code: BPS-SHCOMP
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.