BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
About presented knife
BPS Knives BK06 Carbon Steel Camping Knife has a push tang construction, made of one section of steel pushed in to a handle made of one pice of walnut wood.
The blade made of 5Cr14MoV staineless steel with polished finish has a drop point profile and a scandinavian grind. This steel is corrosion resistant and very easy to sharpen.
Walnut wood handle
The handle is made of walnut wood. This wood has been successfully used for years as a handle material for classic outdoor knives. The handle is coated with Danish oil, which allows this tourist knife to be resistant to moisture and dirt.
Classic leather sheath
Knife comes with a leather sheath. This is a classic solution that matches the style of the tools in it. Wood and leather have always been the perfect combination. Bright stitching gives it a very original look. The knife sheath has a high profile and hides part of the handle to better protect the knife from falling out. It is traditionally attached to the waist or a backpack in an upright position.
- Blade: fixed blade (push tang); drop point style blade with scandinavian grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 1066, polished
- Handle: Walnut Wood
- Sheath: brown leather
- Contents: knife, leather sheath, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 250 mm | 9.8″, blade length: 130 mm | 5.1″, blade thickness: 2.6 mm | 0.1″
- Weight: 135 g | 4.76 oz (with sheath 240 g)
- Product code: BPS-BK06 SSH
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.