BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
About presented knife
BPS Knives BS2FT Camping Knife has a full tang construction, made of one section of steel running through the entire length and width of the handle, to which the scales of walnut wood are attached.
The blade made of 1066 carbon steel with polished finish has a spear point profile and a scandinavian grind. Since the blade of this camping knife is made of carbon steel, it should be washed well and wiped dry after use, this will protect your knife from corrosion.
Walnut wood handle
The handle scales are made of walnut wood. This wood has been successfully used for years as a handle material for classic outdoor knives. The handle is coated with Danish oil, which allows this tourist knife to be resistant to moisture and dirt. The handle is fixed with screws, it can be easily unscrewed in order to clean the knife. At the end of the handle there is a hole for paracord or lanyard.
Classic leather sheath
Knife comes with a leather sheath. This is a classic solution that matches the style of the tools in it. Wood and leather have always been the perfect combination. Bright stitching gives it a very original look. The knife sheath has a high profile and hides part of the handle to better protect the knife from falling out. It is traditionally attached to the waist or a backpack in an upright position.
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang); spear point style blade with scandinavian grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 1066, polished
- Handle: Walnut Wood
- Sheath: brown leather
- Contents: knife, leather sheath, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 230 mm | 9.1″, blade length: 110 mm | 4.33″, blade thickness: 2,7 mm | 0.1″
- Weight: 140 g | 4.9 oz
- Product code: BPS-BS2FT CSH
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.