About MK Knives & Tools
MK Knives & Tools – Marcin Kampka. Knife designer and knifemaker. His knives are characterized by outstanding workmanship and exceptional attention to detail. Knives with a highly recognizable line, style and colors are great for a variety of tasks: everyday, survival, bushcraft, tactical and general outdoor. In addition to the usable sphere, the visual setting and the variety of workmanship, especially appreciated by collectors, are of great importance in MK projects. Particular attention should be paid to the treatment of each project as a unique whole. Each knife presents its individual features, but holsters also have their distinguishing features. Holsters are finished as carefully as the knives themselves, which strongly distinguishes them in the knife world. The knifemaker approaches his work with patience and full commitment. Especially the first of these features develops while practicing the fishing hobby, because as we know, nothing refreshes the mind as much as a distraction, even a temporary one that will allow you to relax in a different than everyday environment.
More about the creative process and the MK Knives & Tools brand you will find in an interview with Marcin Kampka => HERE.
MK steel patch made in the MK Knives & Tools workshop from steel subjected to the sandblasting process.
- NAME: MK steel velctro patch big size
- COLOR: Sandblasted steel
- MATERIAL: Steel
- HOLD: VELCRO Hooks
- SOFT LAYER: Not available
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- DIMENSIONS: 67 x 35 x 2 mm
- WEIGHT: 10 g
- PRODUCT CODE: –
- PRODUCENR: MK Knives & Tools, Poland
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
Knives are covered by a lifetime warranty. This warranty provides protection against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to both the knife and its sheath. If the product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect the producer will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items are covered by this warranty.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over an extended period of time and use. Damage not covered under the warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate. In such cases, a fee will be also charged for shipping.
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.