Petrified Fish Forward PF-818 BS Blue Satin folding knife is an everyday knife for basic use.
Forward is a model with an uncomplicated structure and universal design. It is a medium-sized, light-weight knife, which means that it does not burden the pocket too much and at the same time fits well in the hand. Forward is a great companion both in the office when a courier visits us with a package that requires opening, and in the warehouse when there is a need to cut a thicker cardboard. Forward is also a great tool for a family picnic, which, thanks to a fairly long blade, will effectively support the process of preparing a food.
Petrified Fish Forward PF-818 BS Blue Satin folding knife has an efficient drop point blade made of D2 steel known for its cutting efficiency and easy to sharpen and care for. The handle of the knife is made of blue G10 composite. The knife is opened due to the protruding flipper and the blade is blocked by a liner lock.
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.