QSP Knife Canary QS141-B1 14C28N Black/Red G10 is a neck knife for everyday use (EDC) or as a backup blade in the field.
About the presented Canary knife
Sandvik 14C28N steel
QSP Knife Canary QS141-B1 14C28N Black/Red G10 is a full tang knife made of one section of steel running through the entire length and width of the handle, to which the covers of the G10 composite are attached. The whole knife was therefore made of Swedish steel 14C28N. It is an easy to sharpen steel with high corrosion resistance and very good cutting properties.
The blade of the knife was made in the style of spear point, has a flat grind and it’s stonewashed. The style in which the blade was made determines its optimal functionality and dedicates it to perform any type of work. The spine has a long jimping and a swedge.
Ergonomic G10 handle
The handle of the knife is made of black-red G10 composite and attached to the steel structure with screws. It has an ergonomic shape for a comfortable grip. The whole handle has been significantly slimmed down thanks to several holes, creating a very attractive, diversifying design pattern. At the base of the handle we will find a small size finger gard, preventing the hand from slipping onto the cutting edge.
Kydex sheath with neck chain
In the set with the knife we get a holster made of kydex with a chain. Kydex is characterized by high resistance to impacts, scratches, low moisture absorption, resistance to various weather conditions and many chemicals. Sheaths made of it are used comfortably and for a long time. The basic form of carrying the knife is a neck knife but the sheath has been equipped with through pins to use them to fix it on the backpack.
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang); spear point style blade with flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 14C28N, stonewash
- Handle: G10 (Black-Red G10)
- Sheath: kydex
- Contents: knife, kydex sheath, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 133 mm | 5.25″, blade length: 63 mm | 2.50″, blade thickness: 3,0 mm | 0.118″
- Weight: 82 g | 2.89 oz with sheath
- Product code: QS141-B1
- Producer: QSP Knife, China
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can alway