FOX Knives Argus BF-760 W Folding Knife is a project designed for everyday use (EDC).
Fox Knives and Oreste Frati S.R.L.
Fox Knives is probably the most famous brand of the Italian company Oreste Frati S.R.L., founded in Italian Maniago in 1977. The founder is Oreste Frati, whose first and last name gave the name of the company, and his initials can be found in the word FOX. The history of the company is the sum of the experiences of the founder and his team, a huge number of completed production projects, introduced and award-winning innovations, an evolution that has led to a thriving and well-known knife company in the world.
Today, the FOX Group is formed by: FOX Cutlery and DEFCON5.
The activity of FOX Knives is closely related to the development of the following brands: FOX Knives, Black FOX, FKMD, FOX Edge, DUE CIGNI (kitchen knives).
Black FOX is a product line designed for outdoor use, camp life, fishing and hunting and Everyday Carry (EDC). Black FOX products more often made of budget materials, are available to a wide range of users.
Blade of D2 steel
The blade is made of D2 tool steel. This steel has very good cutting properties, great cutting aggression and is easy to sharpen. The blade in the wharncliffe style has a flat grind and its finish is satin. A discreet flipper is used to open the knife.
Ziricote wood handle
The handle of the knife is stainless steel liners on which scales made of ziricote wood are placed. The liner lock is responsible for locking the blade. At the end of the handle, the knife has a hole for a rope, paracord or lanyard made in a steel backspacer anodized in the same color as the rim of the pivot.
Steel pocket clip
The knife has a clip mounted at the end of the handle, which allows you to carry the closed knife with the tip up. The clip is made of stainless steel.
- Blade: folding knife, wharncliffe profile, flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: D2 (58-60 HRC), satin
- Handle: steel liners, ziricote wood
- Lock: liner lock
- Opening: flipper, washers
- Pouch: no
- Contents: knife, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 200 mm | 7.87″, blade length: 90 mm | 3.54″, blade thickness: 3,0 mm | 0.12″
- Weight: 70 g | 2.47 oz
- Product code: BF-760 W
- Producer: Designed: Fox Knives/ Italy , manufactured: China
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.