BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
About presented knife
BPS Knives Kiridashi Neck Knife has a full tang construction, made of one section of steel. The construction originates from Japan and often resembles a scalpel.
The blade made of 1066 carbon steel has a scandinavian grind. Very good at working with wood or leather and for precise cuts. Since the blade of this camping knife is made of carbon steel, it should be washed well and wiped dry after use, this will protect your knife from corrosion.
The handle was not covered with any scales. It is raw and allows the user to apply various types of braids thanks to the location of the holes.
Classic leather sheath
In the set with the knife we get a sheath made of leather with a cord, thanks to which the knife can be carried around the neck (neck knife). The sheath also has through pins for installation in other places (blet, backpack).
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang), scandinavian grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 1066
- Handle: steel
- Sheath: black leather
- Contents: knife, leather sheath, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 195 mm | 7.7″, blade thickness: 2,7 mm | 0.11″
- Weight: 70 g | 2.5 oz (with sheath 125 g)
- Product code: BPS-KIR CSH
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.