BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
About presented knife
BPS Knives Raven Survivl Knife has a full tang construction, made of one section of steel running through the entire length and width of the handle, to which the scales of ABS are attached.
The blade made of 5Cr14MoV stainless steel with satin finish has a clip point profile and a flat grind. This steel is corrosion resistant and very easy to sharpen.
The handle scales are made of ABS. Together with stainless steel, this allows you not to worry about the knife in field conditions. The handle is fixed with screws, it can be easily unscrewed in order to clean the knife. The end od the handle can be use as a glass breaker or a hammer and has a lanyard hole.
Knife comes with sheath made of Kydex. Kydex is characterized by high impact and scratch resistance, low moisture absorption, resistance to various weather conditions and many chemicals. Sheaths made of it are used comfortably and for a long time. To facilitate the removal of the knife, a thumb rest has been designed, thanks to which the knife can be removed in a controlled and safe manner. The sheath has pass-through pins to which you can attach, for example, a flint holder (not included) or use them to attach it to a backpack.
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang); clip point style blade with flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 5Cr14MoV, satin
- Handle: ABS
- Sheath: black kydex
- Contents: knife, leather sheath, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 250 mm | 9.8″, blade length: 130 mm | 5.1″, blade thickness: 2,5 mm | 0.1″
- Weight: 155 g | 5.4 oz (with sheath 210 g)
- Product code: BPS-RAVEN SSH
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.