Finch Buffalo Tooth Cocobolo Folding Knife is good choice for Every Day Carry knife.
About Finch brand
Finch is a brand from Stilwell, Kansas, USA. Finch, or rather Finch Knife Co, offers folding knives made of various materials presented in two lines: Sport and Classic. Modern folders, such as the first in the edition of this brand, the iconic Runtly today, or folding knives embedded in tradition both in design and materials referring to past times, such as the Model 1929, have become a permanent part of the pockets of many EDC users, enthusiasts of outdoor and nature adentures and travelers.
About presented knife
Durable and utility blade made of 154 CM steel
The knife blade has a flat grind and is profiled in a universal clip point style. The blade was made of 154 CM stainless steel produced by the American company Crucible Material. This steel has better anti-corrosion properties than the popular 440C, and is much harder and more wear-resistant.
Easy flipper opening and frame lock
The knife is opened thanks to the flipper protruding from the blade, which, after unfolding the blade, serves as a guard to prevent the hand from sliding over the cutting edge and potential injuries. The knife unfolds very freely and smoothly thanks to its ceramic ball bearings. The knife has a self-adjusting, stable and durable lock that protects against uncontrolled closing during use: frame lock.
The handle covers are made of light and extremely durable titanium with cocobolo wood overlays.
Titanium carrying clip
The carrying clip made of durable and light titanium ensures a stable handling of the knife in a pocket, mounting in a backpack, purse, kidney, etc., which contributes to minimizing the risk of losing the tool. It is a Tip-Up clip, located at the end of the knife handle, allowing the closed blade to be carried with the tip up.
- Blade: folding knife, spear point profile, flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 154 CM, satin
- Handle: titanium, cocobolo wood overlays, titanium clip (Tip-Up)
- Lock: frame lock
- Opening: flipper, nail nick, ceramic ball bearings
- Pouch: not available
- Contents: knife, sticker, adhesive bandage, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 178 mm | 7″, blade length: 76 mm | 3″, length when folded: 102 mm | 4″, blade thickness: 3,0 mm | 0.118″
- Weight: 139 g | 4.9 oz
- Product code: BT201
- Producer: Designed: Finch Knife Co / USA, manufactured: China
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.