LionSTEEL H1 Stone Washed M390 Green Canvas is a knife for Outdoors and EDC.
LionSTEEL is an Italian producer from the Italian Maniago. The over 50-year history of the company is inextricably linked with the history of the Pauletta family. The company was founded by Gino Pauletta and today the father’s work is continued by three sons: Massimo, Daniele and Gianni. Currently, the last of them manages the company as CEO – Managing Director of the company. LionSTEEL is a world-renowned knife manufacturer repeatedly awarded for its projects at the prestigious Blade Show held annually in Atlanta in the United States.
Design by Tommaso Rumici
Tommaso Rumici is an Italian designer who has been working in the world of knives since 2006. Paying special attention to functionality and respect for the anatomy of the hand, Rumici creates tools for practical use, with well-defined lines. The designer’s strength is his passion, which motivates him to improve his technical skills, where he places particular emphasis on design issues, including aspects of mechanics and ergonomics as well as material issues.
Tommaso Rumici loves and collects writing instruments. Works with old-fashioned paper and ink also during design. Apart from his design work, he cooperates with both Italian and international magazines dealing with the subject of weapons and knives. He creates photos and product reviews for them.
About H1 knife
The knife is made of the highest quality M390 steel. M390 is one of the few steels available on the market in the absolute top quality of materials used in the production of premium knives. The M390 blade is extremely resistant to overload, stays sharp for a long time (wears very slowly) and has excellent anti-corrosion properties.
H1 is a full tang knife made of one piece of material, with covers attached to the steel running through the entire length and width of the handle. It is a very comfortable and durable tool thank to its construction and steel choice.
Modified sheepsfoot blade
The blade of the knife has a modified sheepsfoot profile with flat grind, very versatile in use, dedicated to any type of work. It has a stone wash finish and gently rounded spine with jimping for better comfort in hard use.
Ergonomic Solid® Green Canvas handle
The handle is made of contoured Solid® Green Canvas. It’s one pice of machined micarta. This improves comfort and grip because the fingers do not hit any joints or irregularities. It has a finger groove to prevent the hand from slipping over the cutting edge during work and a back ring in karambit style. The rounded spine of the blade is continued also on the handle.
Leather sheath for knife carrying
Knife comes with a leather sheath. It has a clasp around the handle of the knife with the manufacturer’s logo protecting against accidental protrusion and a set of short belts which allow to carry the knife in any position. It is also compatible with MOLLE systems. A tool (KKR8), included in the kit will allow to configure the sheath mounts and personalize the wearing of the knife. The sheath has been tastefully decorated with bright, strong stitches and an embossed manufacturer’s logo.
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang); modified sheepsfoot style blade with flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: M390, stone wash
- Handle: Solid® micarta (Green Cavas)
- Sheath: black leather
- Contents: knife, leather sheath, tool (KKR8), packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 184 mm | 7.24″, blade length: 75 mm | 2.95″, blade thickness: 3,8 mm | 0.15″
- Weight: 102 g | 3.6 oz
- Product code: H1 CVG
- Producer: LionSTEEL, Italy
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.