LionSTEEL M4 Satin M390 Santos Wood is the perfect knife for Outdoors and Bushcraft.
LionSTEEL is an Italian producer from the Italian Maniago. The over 50-year history of the company is inextricably linked with the history of the Pauletta family. The company was founded by Gino Pauletta and today the father’s work is continued by three sons: Massimo, Daniele and Gianni. Currently, the last of them manages the company as CEO – Managing Director of the company. LionSTEEL is a world-renowned knife manufacturer repeatedly awarded for its projects at the prestigious Blade Show held annually in Atlanta in the United States.
About M4 knife
The knife is made of the highest quality M390 steel. M390 is one of the few steels available on the market in the absolute top quality of materials used in the production of premium knives. The M390 blade is extremely resistant to overload, stays sharp for a long time (wears very slowly) and has excellent anti-corrosion properties.
M4 is a full tang knife made of one piece of material, with scales attached to the steel running through the entire length and width of the handle. It is a very comfortable and durable tool thank to its construction and steel choice.
Drop point blade
The blade of the knife has a drop point profile with flat grind, very versatile in use, dedicated to any type of work. It has a satin finish and gently rounded spine.
Ergonomic Santos Wood handle
The handle is made of contoured Santos Wood. This improves comfort and grip. It has a finger guard to prevent the hand from slipping over the cutting edge during work and a glass breaker or hammer at the end. The rounded spine of the blade is continued also on the handle.
Leather sheath for knife carrying
Knife comes with a leather sheath. It has a clasp around the handle of the knife with the manufacturer’s logo protecting against accidental protrusion. The sheath has been tastefully decorated with bright, strong stitches and an embossed manufacturer’s logo.
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang); drop point style blade with flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: M390, satin
- Handle: Santos Wood
- Sheath: brown leather
- Contents: knife, leather sheath, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 205 mm | 8.07″, blade length: 95 mm | 3.74″, blade thickness: 4.0 mm | 0.16″
- Weight: 145 g | 5.11 oz
- Product code: M4 ST
- Producer: LionSTEEL, Italy
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.