Petrified Fish Nightingale PF-E06WP is everyday carry knife.
About Petrified Fish
Petrified Fish is brand focused on the development of proprietary projects in the world of knife manufacturers.
Petrified Fish is a team of enthusiasts who want to give their knives a unique character. The philosophy of the Petrified Fish brand is to operate at the interface between technology and art. The brand is committed to creating warm and distinctive products for global consumers, combining elegant design with what its creators say “intimate experiences”.
Petrified Fish knives are inspired by people and the world around them. The result of these inspirations are simply nice and at the same time useful products that you can enjoy every day.
- Blade: folding knife, clip profile, flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 14C28N (59-61 HRC); sand blasted
- Handle: steel liners, G10 scales, steel clip (Tip-Up)
- Lock: liner lock
- Opening:front flipper, thumb hole, ceramic ball bearings
- Pouch: not available
- Contents: knife, cloth, producer box
- Dimensions: total length: 185 mm | 7.28″, blade length: 78 mm | 3.07″, length when folded: 107 mm | 4.21″, blade thickness: 3,6 mm | 0.141″
- Weight: 87 g | 3.0 oz
- Product code: PF-E06WP
- Producer: Petrified Fish, China
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.