QSP Knife Penguin Mini QS130XS-E1 Satin 14C28N Shredded CF Overlay G10 Red is a small EDC folding knife.
The blade comes out with an even slimline cut, which is characterised by smoothness of cutting and versatility of use. The sheeps foot style ensures maximum use of the most advanced point of the cutting edge, which in turn enables making precise cuts. The ridging on the back (jimping), allows one to easily apply extra pressure with ones thumb on the cutting edge to the material. The 14C28N blade ensures efficient cutting and has a high stain resistance.
The knife is opened with a double-sided pin (for right- and left-handed people). Smooth opening of the knife is ensured by ceramic ball berings. The knife has stable and durable protection against accidental closing when in use (liner lock).
The handles are made of G10/CF. This material is resistant to moisture, temperature changes, most solvents and acids and has high resistance to mechanical damage. In the presented knife the handle has a ergonomic shape to prevent from slipping in the hand. The hole above the clip has been designed to be used for attaching with a cord, string, paracord, strap, leash etc. This is a simple solution that makes it easier to remove your knife from your pocket, hang it around your neck etc. Of course, this is an additional precaution against losing the knife when the knife is carried or in use.
Deep Carry Steel Pocket Clip
A steel deep carry clip with the possibility of assembly on one or the other side of the handle ensures safe carrying in a pocket, attaching to a backpack , saddlebag etc.
- Blade: folding knife, sheepsfoot, flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 14C28N (59-61 HRC), satin
- Handle: steel liners, G10/CF, steel deep carry clip (Tip-Up)
- Lock: liner lock
- Opening: thumb studs, ceramic ball bearings
- Pouch: not available
- Contents: knife, producer box
- Dimensions: total length: 140 mm | 5.5″, blade length: 58 mm | 2.25″, length when folded: 82 mm | 3.25″, blade thickness: 3,0 mm | 0.118″
- Weight: 80 g | 2.82 oz
- Product code: QS130XS-E1
- Producer: QSP Knife, China
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.