The 2nd generation Aurora A28 EDC flashlight is upgraded in the following aspects,
- USB-C rechargeable
- Larger battery from 600mAh to 850mAh capacity
- Dual switch for user-friendly
- Lockout mode
- Instant access to moonlight and turbo mode
- 3 LEDs on the side
- Detachable, two-way, and magnetic pocket clip
USB-C charging is standard and universal nowadays, it’s convenient to charge your EDC Aurora A28 with any USB-C device like your laptop, quick charge power bank, and wall charger, etc. And the larger battery reduces the frequency to charge and surely increases the runtime.
A dual-switch design gets the interface simpler, the top button is for the front light, and the bottom button is for the sidelight. And the detachable pocket clip comes with a magnet, and with the sidelight, the A28 is not only an EDC flashlight but also a work light for hands-free work.
*The operation below is under unlock status (check Button 2)
2. Moon: with the light switched off, click to turn on, then click again to turn off.
3. Constantly on (daily modes): rapid double click to turn on (memorized mode)
(1) Change modes: click to cycle thru Low-Med-High-Turbo
(2) Turn off: press 0.5s
*The last-used mode will be memorized after the light was turned off.
4. Emergency modes: rapid triple click to turn on from Strobe mode
(1) Change modes: click to cycle thru Strobe-SOS
(2) Turn off: press for 0.5s
Button 2 (for momentary on & Side LEDs)
1. Unlock: with the light locked, long press for 3s to unlock, and the FRONT LIGHT will flash 3 times.
2. Momentary on: with the light switched off, press and hold for Turbo mode of the FRONT LED, and release to turn off.
3. Side LEDs
A. Turn on: with the light switched off, single click
B. Change modes: then click again to cycle thru Low-High
C. Turn off: press for 0.5s
A. Turn on: rapid double click
B. Turn off: click or press for 0.5s