The Aurora A33 is a tail switch penlight, the switch supports quick-action and easy one-hand operation. And it’s powered by a 600mAh built-in rechargeable battery with a constant output of 200 lumens for its size. Its body was crafted from aluminum alloy and features a dragon scale knurling with different colors for a unique look, meeting different preferences, and a great grip. With the deep carry pocket clip, it’s also a carry-well EDC flashlight.
- Unique designed look for better grip
- Compact size and lightweight
- Choose max 200 lumens, constant output
- CREE XP-G2 or high CRI LED Nichia 219C
- 600mAh battery for long runtime
- USB-C rechargeable
- Deep carry pocket clip
- IPX8 water resistance
Dimensions: 127mm (L) x 15.7mm (Dia.) Weight: 41g (pocket click included)
Material: aluminum alloy Optic: TIR lens
Accessory: User manual, Warranty card, Charging cable, Pocket clip
Output: Moonlight (0.5 lumen), Low (15 lumens), Medium (60 lumens), High (220 lumens)
Runtime: Moonlight (60 hours), Low (15 hours), Medium (5 hours), High (1 hour)
*The runtime is tested with the constant brightness at each model with no stepdown other than drop-down with battery drains.
- Momentary on: Half-press the button, release to turn off.
- Constant on: Full press
- Switch mode: When the light is off, half-press to change mode and full press to select the brightness you need.
- Turn off: Full press
If there’s no action in 2 seconds, it will cycle from moonlight again.
NAME: Aurora A33 Desert Tan
COLOUR: Desert Tan
NUMBER OF WORKING MODES: 5
LED: CREE XP-G2
MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 200 lumens
CAPACITY: 600 mAh
LENGTH: 127 mm / 5″
DIAMETER: 15,7 mm / 0.62″
WEIGHT: 41 g / 1.45 oz