After our fans repeated calls and long-awaited, in 2022, RovyVon finally brings the USB C charging port to the aurora series. Powered by a 330 mAh Li-Po battery, the upgraded A7 can be fully charged in one hour through the USB C charging port, it also supports USB C to USB C charging.
Another new feature is that the 4th generation A7 comes with a metal switch, a magnetic pocket clip, and a tail base. So you can attach it to the Iron surface as a pending light while you are busy with other works. Oh, yes, it still keeps the GITD feature—glowing (sky blue) in the dark, making it visible in dark places.
Below are more details you might wanna know:
Main Emitter: Luminus SST-20 6500K Cool White, or Nichia 219C 5000K 90 CRI
Material: GITD polycarbonate (Blue)
Sidelights: White and UV
Size: 60.5mm/2.38”Long, Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61”, Weight: 17 g / 0.6 oz
Accessories: 1*User Manual, 1*SS Key Ring, 1*Magnetic Pocket Clip, 1*Magnetic tail base buckle, 1* Warranty Card
1. Lock: when the light is off, rapid five-click, and the LED will blink twice (low mode brightness).
2. Unlock: when the light is locked, rapid five-click, and the LED will blink 3 times.
*Plugin to charge will unlock the light automatically.
3. Momentary on: press and hold, and release to turn off.
4. Turn on: when the light is under unlock status, rapidly double-click the button to turn on the light from the memorized mode.
5. Change mode: when the light is turned on, click the button to cycle through moonlight-low-medium-high
6. Turn off: press for 0.5s.
7. rapid triple-click to turn on the white LEDs, then click to cycle through low-high; rapid quad clicks to activate the UV light; press 0.5s to turn off.
*The UV of the Aurora A7 is mainly for charging the GITD body, can’t read banknotes.