The Aurora A9 Pro uses LOP (Light orange peel) reflector to have a better focus and smoother beam. It made of copper and will get very unique patinas from each to each. Another upgrade is about the battery, from 260mAh to 330mAh, for a longer runtime.
- Optional LED, cool white 700 lumens or neutral white 90+ CRI
- Constant current circuit to reduce PWM
- Copper housing, crafted from CNC precision machine
- 330mAh battery, charged by built-in Micro USB port
- Reversible pocket clip makes it headlamp
Dimensions: 60.5mm / 2.38″ (L) x 15.6mm / 0.61″ (Dia.)
What’s in the box: 1*A9 Pro, 1*User Manual, 1*SS Keyring, 1*USB Cable, 1*Pocket Clip, 1*Warranty Card
Momentary On: Press and hold the button, release to turn off
Turn on: Rapid double-click (from memorized mode)
Switch modes: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Med-High
1) Long-press 0.3s;
2) Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
*Mode memory: When the light works at a mode over 3 minutes, it will go back to the mode you used last time after turn off.
**Step down: When the light is working at High mode or Medium mode, it will step down to 100 lumens in 90 seconds due to the massive heat generated.
1) From off, rapid triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
2) From any mode of Daily use, rapid triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
Rapid double-click or triple-click can switch back to Constant On or Strobe