BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
Pry Bar as an Everyday Tool
BPS Knives Pry Bar C Pocket Multitool is made from a single piece of 1066 carbon steel, oxidized to a dark shade. Because the tool is crafted from carbon steel, it should be thoroughly cleaned and dried after use, especially if it has come into contact with moisture. This action will help protect the tool from corrosion
The Pry Bar features a ribbed structure that both lightens the tool and enhances its grip. At the front of the tool, you’ll find the BPS Knives logo along with the country of production label: Made in Ukraine.
The BPS Pry Bar serves as a compact multitool. In addition to its mini rowbar function, as indicated by its name, the tool has been designed to be used as a wide flathead screwdriver. Furthermore, the tool’s design includes a bottle opener. At the end of it all, there is a hole designed to attach it to keys, hook a lanyard onto it, or simply hang it using the included paracord loop.
Use in Survival
The BPS Mini Pry Bar can be successfully used in survival, bushcraft, or camping to work with a fire starter to ignite a fire if you’re not accustomed to using a knife for this purpose.
- Steel: 1066 (57-59 HRC)
- Handle: steel
- Pouch: not included
- Contents: pry bar, paracord, producer packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 95 mm | 3.74″, thickness: 5,0 mm | 0.2″
- Weight: 35 g | 1.25 oz
- Product code: BPS-PRYBAR
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.