BPS Knives is a manufacturer from Ukraine. The family business founded by the Bondarenko brothers produces knives for a variety of uses and for every type of user. BPS Knives are tools for an occasional hike, a bonfire in the bosom of nature, as well as solid tools for lovers of bushcraft, survival and other field activities. Carbon steel, stainless steel, walnut wood, bog oak, natural leather are materials used by the Ukrainian manufacturer, giving users reliability in affordable price ranges.
About presented sheath
BPS Knives SH07 brown leather sheath with Ferro Rod was designed to carry knives with a fixed blade. It was made of thick genuine leather decorated with stitching. The sheath has a high profile and hides part of the handle to better protect the knife from falling out. It is traditionally attached to the belt in a vertical position (Dangler). Fits models BK06, HK5, HK6 but also knives of other brands with similar dimensions. The sheath comes with a Ferro Rod.
- Dimensions: length: 235 mm | 9.2″ (310 mm with dangler) / width: 60 mm | 2.3″
- Weight: 85 g | 3 oz
- Material: leather
- Product code: BPS-SH07-BR
- Producer: BPS Knives, Ukraine
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.