Black FOX Feresa BF-762 OD Aluminium OD Green Folding Knife is a project designed for everyday use (EDC).
Fox Knives and Oreste Frati S.R.L.
Fox Knives is probably the most famous brand of the Italian company Oreste Frati S.R.L., founded in Italian Maniago in 1977. The founder is Oreste Frati, whose first and last name gave the name of the company, and his initials can be found in the word FOX. The history of the company is the sum of the experiences of the founder and his team, a huge number of completed production projects, introduced and award-winning innovations, an evolution that has led to a thriving and well-known knife company in the world.
Today, the FOX Group is formed by: FOX Cutlery and DEFCON5.
The activity of FOX Knives is closely related to the development of the following brands: FOX Knives, Black FOX, FKMD, FOX Edge, DUE CIGNI (kitchen knives).
Black FOX is a product line designed for outdoor use, camp life, fishing and hunting and Everyday Carry (EDC). Black FOX products more often made of budget materials, are available to a wide range of users.
About Feresa BF-762 OD
Blade of D2 steel
The blade is made of D2 tool steel. This steel has very good cutting properties, great cutting aggression and is easy to sharpen. The blade in the sheepsfoot style has a flat grind and its finish is black stonewash. A discreet flipper is used to open the knife.
The handle of the knife is made of diamond like pattern anodized aluminum. Its shape allows free access to the liner lock. At the spine of the handle, the knife has a steel backspacer for beter weight balance.
A Tip-Up, ambidextrous, deep carry fastening clip located on the back of the knife handle allows you to carry the closed blade with the top upwards. The clip is made of stainless steel (420J2B Stainless Steel).
- Blade: folding knife, sheepsfoot profile, flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: D2 (58-60 HRC), black stonewash
- Handle: aluminium, steel
- Lock: liner lock
- Opening: thumb hole
- Pouch: no
- Contents: knife, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 190 mm | 7.48″, blade length: 80 mm | 3.15″, blade thickness: 3,0 mm | 0.12″
- Weight: 100 g | 3.53 oz
- Product code: BF-762 OD
- Producer: Designed: Fox Knives/ Italy , manufactured: China
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.