Frank Beltrame Switch Stiletto V Texture Teflon FB 23/98VT Spring Knife is a traditional Italian dagger with a spring mechanism.
Frank Beltrame has been manufacturing spring knives in Maniago, Italy, for over 60 years. According to the family information, great-grandfather Vittorio and his 4 sons started their business after World War II, but already the father of Vittorio’s great-grandfather, Eugenio Beltrame, was a blacksmith in Maniago, who forged sailing and multifunctional knives for various companies. The tradition of the family has been going on for many generations, and Beltrame daggers are known all over the world and have their own unique style and character. They are also often hosted on cinema screens, which makes them even more recognizable.
- Blade: folding knife, spring assisted, dagger profile, flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: AISI 420 MA5M (56 HRC), teflon
- Handle: Mg+Zn+Al, plastic
- Lock: FB
- Opening: button, spring
- Pouch: –
- Contents: knife
- Dimensions: total length: 230.0 mm / 9.06″, blade length: 99 mm / 3.88″, blade thickness: 3 mm | 0.12″
- Weight: 100.0 g / 3.53 oz
- Product code: FB 23/98VT
- Producer: Frank Beltrame, Maniago/Italy
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.