Willumsen Copenhagen Zero 7 Black&Gold Folding Knife is a tool created for everyday use (EDC).
About Willumsen Copenhagen
Willumsen Copenhagen was founded in 1998 in Copenhagen by Danish designer and knifemaker Mikkel Willumsen. This extremely talented designer creates knives with a fixed blade, folding knives and is also highly valued for his designs of chefs knives. The company offers a wide range of production knives and the owner himself constantly creates custom knives for a narrow group of customers.
About presented Zero 7
440C blade steel
Zero 7 has a clip point blade with a flat grind and a titanium coating. The blade is made of 440C stainless steel. It is a steel created specifically for knife blades, characterized by high corrosion resistance, ease of sharpening and relatively high hardness.
Thumb studs and axis lock
Opening the knife is done due to the thumb studs protruding from the blade. Optionally, we open the knife by releasing the lock. Unfolding the knife is very free and smooth. The knife has a stable and durable lock that automatically adjusts when it is opened to protect against uncontrolled closing during use (axis lock). On the back of the blade there is a jimping that acts as a thumb support for cuts that require pressure.
Durable FRN handle
Handle scales made of durable, textured FRN with non-slip and rough structure provide a stable grip. The scales material is resistant to moisture, temperature changes, most solvents and acids and, most importantly, is characterized by high resistance to mechanical damage. The ergonomically shaped handle adapts very well to the hand and provides a stable and strong grip. The scales have been reinforced with a backspacer in black. At the end of a handle there is a hole for the paracord (lanyard included).
Steel wire pocket clip
The steel wire clip ensures stable carrying of the knife in the pocket, fastening in the backpack, pannier, kidney, etc., which contributes to minimizing the risk of losing the tool. The clip is designed in the deep carry style, which allows you to discreetly carry the knife in your pocket. It can be transferred to the other side for left-hand carry in the tip up position.
- Blade: folding knife, clip point profile, flat grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: 440C, titanium coating
- Handle: steel liners, FRN
- Lock: axis lock
- Opening: thumb studs, teflon washers
- Pouch: textile
- Contents: knife, textile pouch, tool, bead, patch, producer box
- Dimensions: total length: 210 mm | 8.26”, blade length: 100 mm | 3.94″, blade thickness: 3.5 mm | 0.137″
- Weight: 150 g | 5.29 oz
- Product code: Z722BNG
- Producer: Designe: Willumsen Copenhagen, Production: China
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.