Presented execution is distinguished by a fancy handle, presenting a plethora of colors, with predominant shades of brown. Brown, blue, grey, desert, gold, brass shades, clear wood grains, black (G10 spacers) can all be seen in the handle. The knife has a premium Elmax steel blade with a satin finish and a black leather sheath with black stitching.
About Sliwkosky Knives
Sliwkosky Knives makes knives of various styles. Regardless of their use, be it outdoor or kitchen, it produces knives according to its individual concept, design and material consistent with the intended purpose of each of them. All work is done manually or by using machines adapted to his needs. This is the way of producing very clean and accurate workmanship. Production stages, such as cutting the knife shape, hardening, grinding, sharpening, forming the material on the handle and holster, take place in his workshop. The final product is refined with its shape and color and is a solid tool for the future user.
Full Tang Puukko knife
Referring to the design of the puukko knife was conceived as a universal knife designed to perform various tasks in the bosom of nature. The size, shape of the blade and the design of the handle are derived from the well-known, refined in ancient times shapes straight from Finnish soil. When designing the knifemaker was focused on refreshing the knife on his own, but not losing the features of the knife developed traditionally, which have been proven for years. The result is a knife with very useful features, but also eye-catching workmanship and design.
Elmax steel as a core of the construction
The knife has a full-tang construction, where the handle covers are attached to the steel running along the entire length and width of the handle. The steel used to make it it Elmax. Elmax is one of the few steels available on the market that are in the absolute top quality of materials used for the production of premium knives. Elmax blade feautures great resistance to overload, stays sharp for a very long time (wears very slowly) and has excellent anti-corrosion properties (Elmax is referred to as stainless steel).
A universal blade for any task
The blade with a spine thickness of 3,5 mm (0.14″), made in the drop point style (puukko shape), with a high flat grind, ensures smooth cutting and performing various tasks (piercing, planing, preparing meals, etc.). We have a 120 mm (4.72″) blade at our disposal, the spine of which is deliberately finished more sharply, allowing for efficient work with the flint.
Fancy stablilized wood handle scales
The handle scales are made of stabilized wood, which is highly durable. The handle has spacers made of G10 composite in a suitably matched to the dominant color. The covers are attached with stainless steel pins.
The knife comes with natural leather sheath. The sheath has a belt clip for vertical mounting. The sheath has been sewn with a thread of a color consistent with the color of the knife handle.
- Blade: fixed blade (full tang), profil drop point with high scandi grind, plain cutting edge
- Steel: Elmax (58-69 HRC), satined
- Handle: stabilized wood – karelian birch, black G10 liners
- Sheath: black leather with blue sewnings
- Contents: knife, sheaths, certificate, packaging box
- Dimensions: total length: 238 mm | 9.37″, blade length: 120 mm | 4.72″, handle length: 118 mm | 4.64″, blade thickness: 3,5 mm | 0.14″
- Weight: 165 g | 5.82 oz without sheath
- Product code: SK-FP.002
- Producer: Sliwkosky Knives, Poland
Knives are covered by a lifetime warranty. This warranty provides protection against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to both the knife and its sheath. If the product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect the producer will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items are covered by this warranty.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over an extended period of time and use. Damage not covered under the warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate. In such cases, a fee will be also charged for shipping.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Remember! Every of our knives are extremely sharp, so be careful when handling them!
- Do not use your knife for something besides it’s intended purpose! Do not use the knife as a can opener, screwdriver, chisel, hammer, crowbar etc.
- After using your knife with sea water, blood, fruits or other corrosive mediums, always rinse the knife with fresh water and dry it off.
- Do not wash the knife with harder chemicals or in the dishwasher. This may damage or destroy the knife.
- Before storing your knife, apply thin film of high-quality gun oil or special knife oil or wax to knives. We recommend that you always keep your knife and sheath clean and dry when not in use.
- Always keep your knife sharp, so it can always take care of you.
There are no reviews yet.